I got this recipe from All Recipes and it's REALLY good!!! It's a little labor intensive but it's well worth it. I usually make way more than the recipe calls for (I used 11 tortillas tonight) and finish out a second pan with cheese enchiladas as well. Hey, if I'm making them.....
2 lbs. skinless, boneless chicken breast
1 (10.75 oz.) can condensed cream of chicken soup
1 1/4 cup sour cream
1/4 tsp. chili powder
1 Tbsp. butter
1 small onion, chopped
1 (4 oz) can chopped green chilies, drained
1 (1.25 oz) pkg. mild taco seasoning mix
1 bunch green onions, chopped and divided
1 cup water
1 tsp. lime juice
1/2 tsp. onion powder
10 burrito sized flour tortillas
3 cups cheddar cheese, shredded, divided
1 (28 oz.) can enchilada sauce
1. Cook the chicken breasts in water until cooked through. Let cool then shred, set aside. Meanwhile, combine the cream of chicken soup, sour cream and chili powder in a saucepan. Bring to a simmer over low heat, stirring occasionally, then turn off heat and cover to keep warm.
2. Heat the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in the onion, cook and stir until the onion has softened and turned translucent, about 5 minutes. Add the shredded chicken, chopped green chilies, taco seasoning, HALF of the bunch of chopped green onion and water. Allow to simmer for 10 minutes. Stir in the lime juice, onion and garlic powders, simmer an additional 10 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Stir one cup of the soup mixture into the bottom of the 9x13" dish.
4. Fill each tortilla with chicken mixture. Sprinkle cheddar over the chicken then fold the tortilla over filling and place seam side down in prepared pan. (reserve half the cheese for topping)
5. Pour enchilada sauce evenly over the enchiladas. Cover with remaining cheese. Sprinkle reserved onions and olives over the top. Bake until filling is heated through and cheese is melted and bubbling, about 25 minutes.